If you’re in the market for a running smart watch that won’t break the bank, you’re in luck. We’ve rounded up the best affordable options on the market, each with their own unique features and benefits.
The Tensky Smart Watch is an excellent option for anyone in the market for a running smart watch that won’t break the bank. It comes loaded with a variety of features, including heart rate monitoring, activity tracking, and even remote camera control. The watch is also very user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it a great choice for anyone who’s new to smartwatches. Plus, the company’s responsive customer service team is an added bonus that ensures you’ll always have support when you need it.
- The Smart Watch for Men Women has a lot of features for its price, including call receiving/dialing, Alexa built-in, and 60 sports modes.
- The watch provides 24/7 accurate health monitoring, including heart rate, sleep, and stress level tracking.
- The Smartwatch is a multi-functional life partner, providing daily useful tools such as noise monitoring, message reminders, weather forecasts, and more.
- Some users have reported issues with the heart rate alert not working well and the very fit app not working well at all.
- The battery life may not last as long as expected, especially if using features such as calls, Facebook alerts, and Alexa.
- The band may not fit well for some users, and the strap could be of better quality.
If you’re looking for a reliable running smart watch that won’t cost you an arm and a leg, the FITVII Fitness Tracker is definitely worth considering. With features like heart rate monitoring, step tracking, and sleep tracking, this watch is designed to help you achieve your fitness goals. While the sleep tracker isn’t customizable, it still provides useful insights into your sleeping patterns. Overall, this watch is a great investment for anyone who wants to track their fitness progress without breaking the bank.
- The FITVII smartwatch allows for 24/7 fitness monitoring, including heart rate, blood pressure, and blood oxygen levels, making it a great tool for those looking to track their overall health.
- The smartwatch has an advanced sleep monitor that tracks awake, light, and deep sleep time, as well as blood oxygen saturation levels during the night, helping users better understand their sleep patterns.
- With over 20 sports modes, including walking, running, cycling, swimming, and yoga, the FITVII activity tracker is perfect for those looking to stay active and find new ways to keep moving.
- The blood pressure readings on the FITVII may not be as accurate as traditional cuff BP readers, which can be a problem for those who rely on precise measurements.
- Some users have reported that the step and distance monitors on the smartwatch are not always accurate when running on a treadmill or using gym equipment.
- The charging function on the FITVII smartwatch may not always work correctly, with some users reporting difficulties charging the device.
The Liufiueq smartwatch is a solid choice if you’re in the market for a running smart watch that won’t put a dent in your wallet. It offers a range of features, including activity tracking, heart rate monitoring, and sleep tracking. While there were some accuracy and setup issues, the watch has met the reviewer’s expectations and is definitely worth considering. If you’re looking for an affordable running smart watch that can help you keep track of your fitness goals, the Liufiueq smartwatch is a great option.
- Can answer and make calls
- Monitors heart rate, blood pressure, and sleep tracking
- Contains 24 sport modes
- Blood pressure monitor not accurate
- Weather function not accurate
- Clasp on wristband can easily break