Looking for a reliable and feature-rich GPS running watch? Or a multifunctional and long-lasting smartwatch? Our Garmin watches review has got you covered. We’ve rounded up some of the best Garmin watches on the market to help you find the perfect fit for your fitness needs.
The Garmin F7 Sapphire Solar is a top-of-the-line smartwatch that offers a range of features to help you stay on top of your fitness goals. With a solar-powered battery, you won’t have to worry about running out of power during long workouts. The watch is also waterproof, making it ideal for swimmers. Its GPS and heart rate monitoring features are accurate and reliable, and the watch is also compatible with various apps to help you track your progress.
- The Garmin fenix 7 Sapphire Solar is a long-lasting smartwatch that uses solar energy to extend its battery life, up to 18 days in smartwatch mode and up to 73 hours with solar charging in GPS mode.
- This adventure smartwatch has built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope, and barometric altimeter, as well as new multi-band frequency and GNSS network support for higher level positioning accuracy, making it ideal for outdoor activities.
- With 24/7 health and wellness monitoring, wrist-based heart rate, pulse ox, and stress and enhanced sleep tracking, this device provides users with a comprehensive understanding of their physical and mental health.
- The Garmin fenix 7 Sapphire Solar is a pricey device, with a price tag of $699.99, which might be too expensive for some people.
- The user interface of the Garmin app may not be as user-friendly as other fitness tracking apps, making it difficult for some users to navigate.
- Compared to other smartwatches, the Garmin fenix 7 Sapphire Solar has limited customization options for the watch face and bands, which might not be suitable for users who prefer more options for personalization.
The COROS PACE 2 is a high-performance sports watch that combines style and functionality. It offers advanced metrics for running, cycling, and swimming, making it a great choice for triathletes. The watch features a long battery life, up to 30 hours in GPS mode, and a comfortable fit. It also comes with a range of customizable watch faces, and the navigation tools are easy to use. The watch is compatible with various fitness apps, and the data syncing is seamless.
- The COROS PACE 2 Sport Watch is the lightest GPS watch in the world at under 30g, making it ultra-lightweight and comfortable for all-day wear.
- It offers long-lasting battery life with 30 hours of activity tracking with full GPS, barometer, and heart rate, and 20 days of regular use with weekly training and daily sleep and recovery tracking.
- The watch is easy and intuitive to operate with a 2-button layout and a digital dial that allows for easy navigation, putting your mind on your training.
- The built-in heart rate sensor is only good for activities where the heart rate does not change rapidly, making it unreliable for HIIT training.
- The barometric altimeter is not accurate, causing discrepancies in elevation gain and floor climbed.
- The sports selection and configuration are somewhat limited, with no distinction between road cycling and mountain biking, and no elliptical option.
The Garmin 735XT is a feature-packed GPS running watch that provides accurate tracking for a range of activities. The watch features wrist-based heart rate monitoring, GPS, and advanced running dynamics. It also offers smart notifications and compatibility with various apps to help you stay connected while on the go. The watch is waterproof, making it ideal for swimmers, and the battery life is impressive. Whether you’re a seasoned triathlete or just starting out, the Garmin 735XT is a reliable and feature-rich choice.
- The Garmin Forerunner 735XT is a GPS running watch with multisport features, making it perfect for athletes who engage in multiple sports.
- The watch estimates heart rate at the wrist, freeing up the athlete from additional heart rate monitors, allowing them to focus on their race.
- The watch provides advanced dynamics for running, cycling, and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio, and more, making it a great tool for athletes to monitor their progress.
- The Garmin Forerunner 735XT is made of plastic, which may not be ideal for users who prefer a more premium feel for their watch.
- The watch’s Garmin weather widget may not work for some users, which may cause inconvenience when checking for weather updates.
- Users may have to turn off the app tracking while driving, as it may record the travel time as steps, which may affect the accuracy of the user’s step count.
The Garmin FR 55 is an affordable and reliable workout watch that offers a range of features to help you stay on track with your fitness goals. The watch features GPS, heart rate monitoring, and advanced workout metrics. It also offers smart notifications and a long battery life, up to 20 hours in GPS mode. The watch is easy to use, and the data syncing is seamless. Whether you’re a casual runner or a serious athlete, the Garmin FR 55 is a great option for tracking your workouts.
- The Garmin Forerunner 55 is incredibly lightweight and comfortable to wear during workouts, making it easy to forget you are even wearing it.
- The battery life of up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode and up to 20 hours in GPS mode is impressive and convenient for regular use.
- The watch offers a wide variety of activity profiles for running, cycling, swimming, Pilates, HIIT, and more, making it versatile for different types of workouts.
- The battery life may not reach the advertised 14 days, and some users may only get around 8-10 days of use, which could be a downside for some.
- The watch may not be as intuitive as an Apple watch, and it may take some time to learn all the functions and controls.
- The watch does not have a blackout option for the screen, and it is always on, which could be a downside for some users who prefer a more discreet screen.